Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CD1 and GUTTED

Another month gone. Temperature been dropping for 2 days and as expected AF came. I cant wait to go home from work to have a good cry.

AF was late this month and I have been getting weird cramps throughout. I got myself so hyped and am just gutted when things doesn't turn out as expected. Yes..I did this to myself again. I got my hopes up even though I told myself and everyone else that I just knew it was going to be negative.

Aunt Flow was due to arrive on Sunday. I don't understand what's going on with her. The last couples of months she has been a complete bitch. My cycle is now whacked! 

Damn for making me think that somehow God heard my prayers. Damn for making me believe that I have been rewarded for eating and looking after my health so much. Damn for making me believe that unloading all of the stress this TTC has put on me would actually result in a little bean. Damn for making my mascara run and giving me a massive headache that I can't get rid of.

I have decided to take a break. Glass half empty is my new motto.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment