Friday, March 23, 2012

CD13

Sorry I haven't been signing in much. AF came after CD31 last cycle and I was too busy being paranoid that I might be suffering from a few things such as Endometriosis, ovary cysts, problem with disk alignment, nerve problem and more recently pre-menopause. 

Yeah...all very complicated. I guess I have been listening to too many ears and getting more worried and paranoid by the second. I will go through some of them in my later blogs.

Anyway its CD13 now. Chart is looking promising. Temp dropped a little yesterday so maybe a good change of O tomorrow? Though OPK still negative and was a ted lighter than yesterday's.

We started BD a couple of days ago as we really don't want to miss the egg.

My supplements at the moment are Maca, Elevit, Calcium, Fish Oil and Evening Primrose Oil. Hubby on the other hand is taking Menevit, Maca, Calcium, Fish Oil, L-AC and Vit C. We also have been eating very healthily and try to eat only organic food and vege.

I am not hoping for much this cycle and decided that we should be taking things easy. I hope hubby is feeling the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment