Sunday, March 4, 2012

9 DPO today

Well its 9DPO for me today. Don't feel any different from any other days except that my CM has gone from a creamy/sticky consistency which was slightly watery to a lot and I mean A LOT of watery CM. Doesn't have an odor - but soaks through my panties. It was slippery and wet when I lightly rub my fingers together but its not stretchy. Its almost like the watery CM I had before I ovulate.
 
I know many women notice more cervical fluid (vaginal discharge) than normal during early pregnancy because of the hormones. The CM I understand can be white and creamy (like lotion) or wet and slippery. And it can occur steadily throughout the day or appear in globs especially when wiping or just once during the day.

My boobs are still tender and full. I have also started to feel pain at my back for the couple of days.

I have been tired, but no surprises yet as I am usually tired most times. 

And also I have lots of gas. REALLY BAD wind!

Not sure if this is our month but I really hope so. Because of all the BFNs and the disappointments, I feel that I may be getting carried away again this month. I guess time will tell.

Tested HPT yesterday and today and of course they were both a BFN! I know its too early to test, but I can't help myself and I am getting a bit discouraged. 

Also I have been feeling the urge to gag for the last couple of days. I dont know if this is just a mild morning sickness, or me over thinking it. After eating breakfast this morning, I gagged a little in mouth and had to run to the toilet to spit it out.

My temps have stayed up. Though my temp today might be a little off. Had a series of vivid dreams last night and first time I woke up is at 2.00am then fell asleep again and woke up at 4.30am and then basically had sleepless sleep until 7am when I got up. So maybe that is why my temp stayed up high today.



I just hope that my mind isn't thinking of things which makes my body react accordingly..it might happen especially since I want to be pregnant for so long. It's so hard to not pay attention to every little thing during the two week wait.

AF might be here tomorrow. Oh Pleasee be a BFP instead of AF.

 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing wonderful article. I really enjoyed reading your blog.9 DPO

    ReplyDelete