Monday, February 20, 2012

CD12 Today


So here I am again at CD12. Tested OPK yesterday got a realllyyyy light line. The test line today is slightly darker so i'm reallyyyyyyyyyy hoping for a positive OPK tomorrow at CD13. Haven't had much luck with testing OPKs at all so I honestly don't know what to expect. 

Watery CM now so maybe my body is really gearing up to O. So I will keep testing the OPKs and keep BDing. Hoping for some action tonight!

Haven't had any EWCM yet..didn't get any last month and can't remember if I got any the previous month. But I know I've had EWCM before! EWCM helps the little spermies slide right in, the sticky CM creates kind of a barrier that is hard for the swimmers to get through. With EWCM, they can hang around for several days before O actually happens.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment