Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I dreamed AF came :(


I have heard that lots of women dream about babies when they are pregnant. And I dreamt I had my period. ????
I know I can't take this seriously but just thought it was interesting. This dream actually kinda freaked me out because it was me in the dream not like I was watching myself.
I must be projecting my fears in my dreams. I am now 6DPO so I have over one week more to go before I find out.  

BBs are sore and nipples are sooooooooooo sensitive. Also am having mood swings. One moment I'm the happiest girl alive the next I feel suicidal. Bahhh.. Not much of cramps, slight twinges here and there and creamy CM.
I hope I still have a chance of getting preggers this cycle.  

Anyway I googled period dream interpretation and got this:

It is a common dream for women and its interpretation is mostly positive. Dreaming about having your menses can be a symbolic of releasing tension and worry. Women are often concerned about their reproductice system (ie. pregnancy, sexual relationships or their body's time clock). Parallel to the menstrual cycle there is a monthly emotional cycle that most women are aware of and experience. During the time of menstruation there is a release of anxiety and an attainment of emotional balance. As a dream symbol it suggests that some difficult times may be over for you and that you can relax. On occasion this dream suggests a loss of energy and disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment