Thursday, February 9, 2012

CD1 AGAIN :(


Our wait is over, CD1 for me today again, 13 days after ovulation. I AF came 2 days early AGAIN! Now my cycle is 26 days instead of 28? What is going on? My temperature this morning dropped low and sure enough AF came with the temperature drop.

Honestly this cycle I wasnt sure if I ovulated or not...I usually could tell by a bit of EWCM but don't think I saw any this cycle.

I am happy to say that I wasn't as devastated when AF came this cycle. I guess deep down I was kinda expecting it and I didn't know what to expect emotionally but that didn't kill the glimmer of hope in the back of my head. I could tell John was a little disappointed as well. More than anything I am frustrated about how long this TTC is going to take.

I am finding the emotions surrounding trying to conceive very complex. I know I can get pregnant, I know I can carry a baby so I don't understand what the issues are. I don't know how much more pain and heartache we'll need to go through to get a baby. The ironic thing is everyone around me is getting pregnant, it's like a slap in the face! All my friends are either giving birth, pregnant or with kids.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment