Friday, February 3, 2012

Took my CD21 Test today.

So today at my day off, I went to the city to take my CD21 blood test. The pathologist said the results should be ready on Tuesday afternoon. This is the first hormone test I've had and I don't really know what I'm expecting. Honestly I'm not entirely sure if I have ov'd this month but let's hope so. 

At the lab, I was freaking out. I hate needles but it was not as bad as I expected. At least I didn't go running and screaming from the pathologist! All done now - Thank God.

Made an appointment with my GP for Tuesday afternoon for the results. 

Next step I guess if I'm all OK and not preggers is to test DH's swimmers. Wonder what he'll think about that. LOL. If I can nearly faint having my blood taken, he can definitely wank into a plastic cup, don't you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment