Friday, February 3, 2012

The Ups and Downs during CD21

Dont know what to feel today. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe the fact that i'm documenting it and trying to focus on what I am thinking and feeling this could be the month and of course the fact that this month is number 2 and I am now starting to feel a bit like a statistic!

Already I which this TWW was over. Wish I could test NOW!

Been waking up at odd hours for days now which kinda suck as I'm sure its mucking my temp.

8DPO for me. Temp went up only slightly today, above the coverline though. Have a look below.

CD 21 Chart
This TWW just gets more demoralising each day, already at a mere 8DPO I which it was over. Just wish it was over - AF or BFP which is it tell me NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Seriously this TTC stuff is mind bending, one minute I'm thinking yeh this is it, then I'm thinking no don't be silly it's definitely not this month so just get over it. It could seriously send a person insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment