Thursday, February 2, 2012

DPO 7

My chart - 7DPO /CD20

So here's my chart today at DPO 7 or CD 20. Noticed the dip in temp today? I'm really crossing my fingers its an implantation dip. I don't feel much different from all the other cycles though :/.

I heard most women experience increased fatigue during pregnancy especially during the first trimester. I don't feel it. I feel the same.  

I do have some cramps more of a mild cramp or dull pressure low in the abdomen. In fact it feels similar to period cramps with little twingers and pokes. 

Swollen or tender breasts are another pregnancy symptoms which I understand can begin very soon after conception. But I experience that EVERY TIME im getting my AF. I always have swollen, tender and very sensitive to touch breasts. Nothing new here.

Many women apparently also noticed more CM than normal during early pregnancy.  I am now getting white, creamy and wet (like lotion) which occur steadily throughout. Though im pretty sure I experienced increased CM close to AF on my other cycles too. 

If you read my last post this is going to sound interesting! Women also report extra vivid dreams during early pregnancy that sometimes continue throughout the pregnancy. It is thought that the increase in hormones that are the cause for many other pregnancy symptoms are also responsible for these types of dreams.

fx!

No comments:

Post a Comment